Friday, July 24, 2009

Hey !! BEEN BUSY !

Sorry Stardolls !
I've been REALLY busy!!
oh and I've watched Hannah Montana The Movie on Wednesday and found my friend at the cinemas!

anyway I've got a LOT of catching up to do ...

Get a FREE Necklace!!
sign into Stardoll
click on the pick on the pick of the day!
MKA Jacket!
1. Go to your me-doll and make your legs size 3.
2. Then go to the StarPlaza and search for trousers in Stardoll Girls.
3. Go to the second page and buy Stardoll Girls Skinny Jeans.They are the jacket!
However, this only works as long as your legs are size 3!
So when you go back to your normal leg size, the jacket will change back into jeans!
Did it work?

Update: If you already own the jeans try changing your legs to size 3!

SALE!!
There's a Starplaza sale going on especially for ELLE !
So be quick Superstars and GRAB a bargain!

August Hotbuys !!
The August Hotbuys have been previewed on Stardoll!
I think they're the best ones yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment