Sunday, July 12, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MISS SIXTY ??

Hey!


I've known this for days.... Miss Sixty is HERE !


But not that fast...Miss Sixty was supposed to come out like 2 days ago but didn't !!


WHAT IS WRONG !!??


Other Stardoll bloggers like me have been waiting- show some spirit Stardoll and get Miss Sixty to release the new line of clothing !!


like OMG !!



Thanks I-pod!


No, Stardoll isn't releasing a new I-pod range !!


I've been downloading so many songs on my I-pod :)


Thanks to my I-pod and Limewire !!


FREE MUSIC, UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS - $0!!




I'm not advertising it !!


I've downloaded hits like:


The Boy Does Nothing- Aleshia Dixon

I Gotta Feeling- The Black Eyed Peas

Battlefield- Jordin Sparks

The Fame- Lady GaGa

Starstruck- Lady GaGa ft. Flo Rida

Beat It- Michael Jackson

Already Gone- Kelly Clarkson

When Love Takes Over- Kelly Rowland ft. David Guetta

Day&Night- Kid Cudi

God is a DJ- Pink

Waking Up In Vegas- Katy Perry


and downloading more.....


Enjoy this week!


XD


No comments:

Post a Comment